martoon

11.5.06

WWW - make your blog a podcast... with robot voice!

  • feed2podcast.


  • Let's say you have a blog, like I do. Let's say you would like to get into podcasting, like I do. But then you realize you hate talking, like I do. Then you find a website that will have a robot read your blog postings and have them served up VIA podcasts for free as long as they get to plug their service at the end of each post because your too cheap to invest any money in your blog, like I am. Sign up, sit back and giggle as everything you type turns into machine accented audio files, like I do.

    To see an example of how it works, click on the "<)) Listen Now" link over there on the right. You can also subscribe to bloatedtrout using iTunes by clicking one of the two links below it.

    No comments: