martoon

20.12.05

TECH - podcasts - ANCESTOR podio book

  • ANCESTOR


  • After speaking to a bunch of folks about podcasting, I've discovered that the biggest problem people have with this new medium is finding good quality podcasts to listen to. I've decided to start bloggin the podcasts I've found and really like. I'll call this, the Podcasts I Really Like or STANLY for short". Todays STANLY is ANCESTOR! it's a podiobook read by the author, Scott Sigler. A sci-fi thriller about biotech gone terribly wrong. It starts off with a bunch of scientists trying to home grow organs for those in need of a replacement, then it quickly turns into Alien with cows. The science is deep but not baffling and the pace is zippy, even in the slow sections. He releases a chapter once a week, every Sunday or Monday night. and each chapter times out to be about 45 minutes long. Subscribe and enjoy.

    No comments: