martoon

10.6.05

TECH - RSS reader for the PPC (get podcasts too!)

  • FeederReader


  • Since we're on a PPC theme this week, and since I gave away my evil windows laptop this week, I needed an easy way to get my blog and podcasts mobile-like. I downloaded FeederReader, "a full-featured RSS Aggregator with podcast listening ("podcasting" or "podcatching") and enclosure support, running on Windows Mobile. It is designed for downloading and reading RSS feeds on a Pocket PC run without the assistance of a host computer." It's in alpha, so it's not very polished, but it works well. And a big BONUS, I don't have to sync up to the craptop.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm glad you are enjoying FeederReader. Of course, I expect you to log in to the message board and let me know your thoughts on how I can make it more polished! Fonts? Colors? Rounded edges?

    ;-)

    Again, Thanks!

    Greg Smith
    Author, FeederReader - Pocket PC *direct* RSS text, audio, video, podcast
    www.FeederReader.com - Download on the Road