martoon

9.8.05

WWW - Rap Song Translations

  • Rap Translations


  • I like rap music much to my fiances dismay. But I don't have time to keep up on all of the new terminology that seems to arise on each and every new popular tune that comes out. Thank god then for the Rap Translation pages. These folks take popular rap songs and explain them line by line often with hilarious results.
    90, 90% grind, 10, 10% sleep. (x3) I grind so much that I hardly get sleep.
    If my day’s schedule were broken into a pie chart totaling 100%, 90% of the chart would be devoted to grinding (To perform whatever action necessary to acquire money; To sell illicit drugs.). A mere 10% would be devoted to the minimalist amount of sleep. To reinforce this fact, I will repeat it a total of 3 times during this song.

    No comments: