martoon

25.8.06

TECH - Writely, google's web based word processor launched

Welcome to Writely


Writely, the web word processor from Google says.

Can I ... upload from Word? YES!
Can I ... save to my desktop? YES!
Can I ... publish on the web? YES!
Can I ... post on my blog? YES!


Writely was purchased by Google some time ago and is now poised to do for document creating what Gmail did for email. To take the application off of your desktop and make it web accessible. You can also share a document with a group for collaborative editing. Read up on the terms of service when deciding how personal you want to make your documents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This week, Google is celebrating its eighth birthday. After thinking about the past eight years, I felt a bit mischievous today and wrote up a list of how Google has improved my life. Please check it out. Thanks.